Student film etude in CeTA
The unique Motion Control technology and a comprehensive infrastructure available in Audiovisual Technology Center, allow you to create various special effects. Students of Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw and the National Academy of Theatre Arts took advantage of them, when they were realizing film etude.
Design of the virtual scenery was created by Joanna Hrisulidu (Academy of Fine Arts) and starring Adam Pietrzak (National Academy of Theatre Arts). The final compositing performed graphics of Audiovisual Technology Center.
- 7th Punto y Raya Festival in CeTA! 24 August 2018
- Innovation Forum Media: Lower Silesia meets Babelsberg on June 13, 2018 in Wroclaw 21 May 2018
- CeTA Film Studio – our new support program 17 February 2017
- Workshops Xpanded Cinema: New Audiovisual Language 17 February 2017
- Over a 100 restored costumes from of famous polish films 17 February 2017