Audiovisual Technology Center has started a cooperation with a Norwegian company Tenk.tv. The first joint project is a feature length animated documentary „The Tower”.
Audiovisual Technology Center will co-create Polish-Norwegian animation
The film is a mix between puppet live action animation and 2D drawn animation. The film is based on interviews with Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. The director of the film is Mats Grorud, who as a teenage boy experienced Intifada, and later spent a year in a Palestinian refugee camp in Beirut. Audiovisual Technology Center will prepare 2D animation.
- 7th Punto y Raya Festival in CeTA! 24 August 2018
- Innovation Forum Media: Lower Silesia meets Babelsberg on June 13, 2018 in Wroclaw 21 May 2018
- CeTA Film Studio – our new support program 17 February 2017
- Workshops Xpanded Cinema: New Audiovisual Language 17 February 2017
- Over a 100 restored costumes from of famous polish films 17 February 2017