Over a 100 restored costumes from of famous polish films
More than a hundred of the most beautiful costumes from films made at the Wroclaw Feature Film Studio was restored in Audiovisual Technology Center, which is the former Wroclaw Feature Film Studio.
Renovation project was co-financed by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
- 7th Punto y Raya Festival in CeTA! 24 August 2018
- Innovation Forum Media: Lower Silesia meets Babelsberg on June 13, 2018 in Wroclaw 21 May 2018
- CeTA Film Studio – our new support program 17 February 2017
- Workshops Xpanded Cinema: New Audiovisual Language 17 February 2017
- Over a 100 restored costumes from of famous polish films 17 February 2017