CeTA Film Studio – our new support program
We invite you to apply to our film production support program, in which CeTA Film Studio will provide its in-kind (non-cash) contribution as a co-producer.
- To offer favorable conditions for the production of independent feature films, documentaries, and animated movies
- To provide access to CeTA’s infrastructure and equipment as a co-producer’s contribution to the above mentioned productions.
Program intended participants
Independent creators, aspiring artists, film producers, institutions of culture, NGOs.
* The program will support Polish projects or international co-productions with a participation of Polish creators. Series productions or long-term projects are excluded from the program. We welcome all educational projects allowing for an internship-based participation of students of artistic universities or art schools and persons entering film production market.
What do we offer?
500 sq m studio, 330 sq m greenbox studio, bluebox studio and system motion control; sound studio, cinema auditorium, computer labs, mobile equipment (Sony FS7 camera, gimbal, slider, lighting equipment, smoke machines, projectors, etc.), technical support, costumes, and props.
What do we expect?
Original ideas, independence in project realization, good organization.
How to apply?
Please send your application with an annotation “Film Production” at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7th Punto y Raya Festival in CeTA! 24 August 2018
- Innovation Forum Media: Lower Silesia meets Babelsberg on June 13, 2018 in Wroclaw 21 May 2018
- CeTA Film Studio – our new support program 17 February 2017
- Workshops Xpanded Cinema: New Audiovisual Language 17 February 2017
- Over a 100 restored costumes from of famous polish films 17 February 2017